Sewing System MUA model
This sewing system, fixed to the floor is used to close paper, polypropylene laminated, or polyethylene (thickness +/-120 µ) bags.
The already reshaped bag is introduced into the infeed, the bag top is trimmed. The sewing process starts when the first photocell detects the bag. At the end the chain/tape is cut by the pneumatic clipper knife of the sewing head.
- Sewing Head 50350B-101, completely sealed in oil avoiding dust and dirt, fitted with a pressurized self-lubricating system.
- Pneumatic clipper knife ref. 31035
- Photocell activated
- Pneumatic clutch/brake system 4790
- Infeed device 2700M with bag top trimmer and tape application. Speed range: min. 9 m/min. – max. 17 m/min. (depending on infeed pulley and belt).
- Separate wire box
- System controlled by PLC
- Available in IP55 version (IP65 is optional).