Advanced Roll Feed Labelling Machine – GIOTTO
HIGH PRODUCTIVITY OVER HIGH ANNUAL LOADINGS
- Speeds up to 60,000bph continuous
- Efficiencies of 99+%
- Annual Production Loadings of 99+%, up to 8500+ hrs/year
- Accurate and consistent label application
- Designed for Block Integration at 48,000bph with “No bottle No Label” gap management.
- Fast auto-splicing for continuous high autonomy production
SUPER ECOMONY SUBSTRATES AT HIGH SPEEDS:
- 20micron OPP can be process at maximum speeds.
- 30mm Strip Labels can be applied on large containers
50% LOWER OPERATIONAL COSTS IN PARTS AND LABOUR:
- Elimination of all tradition Drive train components
- Direct drive servomotors to all principle rotary processes
- Elimination of contact parts – scrapers, rotary distributors – by precision parts and design
- 300 million cuts per blade set typically achieved
- Consumable parts limited to blades, belts and label application brushes
- The compact and open structure allows ergonomic access for the operators
- Minimal Planned Maintenance activities required – 1 hour for 250 hours of production.
- 40% reduction in power consumption due to servo drives.
- Efficient glue tank for reduced energy consumption, and for maintaining glue condition and filter competence.
- Condition Monitoring of drives and other components for Preventative Maintenance
USER FRIENDLY ATTRIBUTES
- Clear and simple HMI for minimal operator touches
- Clear views of all zones of the labeller process
- No electrical cabinet
- Fast and simple change overs – less than 10mins for label and 10mins for container
- Compact Handling and Label Station modules guarantee fast installation and start-up.
- High speed handling of delicate and difficult and shaped containers.
- Camera inspection and rejection options
- Gripper stars and multi-lane division on discharge
- Excellent E-blocking and compact line integration competences
- A range of 0.2 L to 5.0L containers processed on standard labeller – other sizes on demand
CONNECTIVITY DATA AND DIAGNOSTICS
- Real time remote diagnostics and support
- Live trouble shooting and Alerts
- Continuous condition monitoring and predictive maintenance options
- Live SOPS and Maintenance Tutorials available.
- Production event logging and data analysis for machine learning options
- Complete Multi-media integration options.
- Configured for Industry 4.0 norms.