Condensate drain UFM-D03 – 130 / UFM-P
The proven, level-controlled UFM condensate drain stands for reliable and fully automated condensate drainage without pressure losses. This is made possible by a capacitive sensor that permanently detects the level in the condensate container. As soon as the chamber is filled, a signal to the electronic controller releases the drain line and the condensate drain is emptied without expensive pressure losses. Fibre-glass reinforced plastic and corrosion resistant aluminum ensure a long service life. And the electronic control permanently controls the function and activates required programs if need be. In addition to the electronically controlled condensate drains, a pneumatically controlled version is also available for large flow rates.
Max. compressor delivery rates: 2.5 – 450 m³/min
Pressure range: 0.8 – 16 bar
- No pressure losses thanks to electronically level-controlled lightning-fast emptying of the condensate reservoir
- Constant function control and automatic programs via the electronic controller
- Easy to maintain and operate due to generously sized cross-sections and fully automatic condensate discharge
- Robust and durable due to corrosion-resistant aluminum housing and fiberglass-reinforced plastic
- Economical and reliable due to a condensate quantity-dependent control concept
The condensate flows into the steam trap via the intake line (1) and collects in the enclosure (2). A capacitive sensor (3) continuously records the fill level and signals the electronic controller as soon as the tank is full.